Universities EU-USA – University study abroad
Our offers for universities
Does your university organise study programmes in Italy ?
Why not let us organise the whole programme from A to Z ?
Our many years of experience in this sector enable us to satisfy the requirements of various kinds of study programmes.
Today we collaborate mainly with American and European universities and work to provide maximum all-round service and professionalism combined with a welcoming atmosphere.
ITALIAN LANGUAGE PROGRAMMES
Depending on group requirements, we have two different types of courses:
• Six-month language courses (60-180 hours)
• Short and medium term intensive courses (15-60 hours)
We adapt the programme duration to your requirements, if you need longer or shorter courses.
Upon request we can check your level at the beginning and at the end of the programme, giving a mark according to the evaluation criteria used by your faculty.
ITALIAN AND MUCH MORE
Do you want to bring a group of students to Italy, but your main interest is not Italian language courses because your students study music, theatre or other subjects with your university professors?
We can give you the space necessary for these courses and we offer you a supplementary programme – if allowed by your syllabus – pertinent to course content.
What we offer:
• Italian: high quality Italian courses according to your criteria and according to the teaching method requested by the university
• Flexibility: we have a wide range of textbooks, but if your university prefers their own materials for the Italian course, we will willingly use them for lessons
• Tutorial help: for Italian lessons held by your university professors (for example correcting homework and/or exams, extracurricular hours for helping students)
• Student internships: we organise internships for your students with local companies and local authorities
• Seminars: conferences, guided tours, presentations by experts in various sectors in Italian, English and German
• Classrooms: classrooms can be rented for courses and conferences
• Reception: one of our staff members will welcome your group
• Transfers: upon request, we will organise a bus to take your group from the airport to Orvieto or Bolsena
• Accommodation: booking accommodations for professors and for students (apartments, family stays, boarding houses, hotel, monastery)
• Food: special dinners can be booked, for example a welcome dinner or a dinner for the end of the course
• Office help: professors have the use of a work station in our Orvieto office
• Travel assistance: we can help you plan various types of travel within Italy
• Emergency assistance: we are ready to accompany you a doctor and/or the emergency room if necessary
• Italian mobile/cell phone: for the duration of your stay, an Italian mobile/cell phone number for emergencies