Do you want to teach Italian?
XIII training course for Italian L2 teachers
Friday,5th – Sunday, 7th of April 2013
Lingua Sì organises training courses for Italian L2 teachers addressed to all those interested in acquiring experience in this field.
The courses are held by qualified teachers and last 3 days.
– analysis of the main features of the communicative approach
– the development of the “Interlingua”
– role of Grammar
– central position of the student and role of the teacher
– activities for the oral language
– Italian through songs and commercials
– simulation of a lesson
– Italian through songs
Included in the course:
– attendance certificate
– idactic material
– sitting into our classes
– Lingua Sì guidance
The course is held at Lingua Sì, Piazza Cahen n.8/A, Orvieto
For further information please contact [email protected]